Thursday 23 March 2006

Hot for Teacher...

Today at work, the accounts lady came in wearing a skirt and yellow blouse, so I'm sure it was unintentional, but she looked rather like a teacher (to me anyway, or am I just pervy?).
Anyway, it instantly became my sport to ask her questions like, "Ms Shaw, is math club on after school this evening" and "I have forgotten to do my English essay homework Ms Shaw, but will have it tomorrow" etc etc.
At lunch time, on my way to the loos, I asked her if I could use the Library at dinner time, but she just looked at me in a way that said *%$£ off. This just encouraged me more, so I asked her if she was coming as a student tomorrow with pigtails and virgin socks. Hahaha.

Somehow, I don't think that's going to happen.
She did help me with a Microsoft Excel question I had later in the day, so she hasn't fallen out with me, I don't think?


Today, I'm most angry about: The council blowing spending funds on maintaining bits of pavement by the river Severn and doing a bad job of it.
Grrr-O-Meter Rating: 2/10

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have beeen a very cheeky boy see me later.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»