Thursday 6 April 2006

Eyebrows...

At lunch time today, I went for a walk along the usual river-side route I take into Stourport-on-Severn, when half way round I passed a woman who I thought had excelled herself in the phenomena of plucking your eyebrows and then painting them back on.

Now I have never fully* understood this practice, as eyebrows really are docile things and very much tend not to get in the way or pose much of a problem, however, to some women (or men?) they obviously do.

The lady who I passed today, had excelled herself because not only had she plucked her eyebrows, but she had then painted them back on correctly from the bridge of her nose to half way across the top of her eyes, but then went off on a 45 degree tangent so they finished up touching her hair line at the top of her temples!!!
Now is this just plain bizarre or is it just me?

I'm thinking of having my ears removed and then repositioned somewhere a little more stylish.

[* At all, never, never, never]

Today, I'm most angry about: My car deciding to go on a wobbler in the middle of a road and not respond to anything until I reset it! Grrr
Grrr-O-Meter: 3/10

4 comments:

Aoj and The Lurchers said...

If you pluck your eyebrows for long enough, they stop growing back, hence the need to draw them back in again. Quite why they were up to her hairline I'm not sure! And I've never understood the need to pluck eyebrows either!

Phil said...

Ah, I didn't know that Angela! I wonder if that works anywhere else on your body? Mmmmmmm...
I'm glad your with me on this one though!

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»