Thursday 22 March 2007

Tagged...

I been tagged be Kayla I 'ave:


A- Available or Single? – Both :]

B- Best Friends? – Andy & Martin

C- Cake or Pie? – Pie

D- Drink of Choice? – Beer

E- Essential Item? – iPod

F- Favourite Colour? – Deep Blue

G- Gummi Bears or Worms? – Gummi Bears

H- Hometown? – Kidderminster, England

I- Indulgence? – Massage

J- January or February? - February, as I get post Xmas blues in Jan :'(

K- Kids and Names? – What kids?

L- Life is incomplete without? - Good Friends and Music

M- Marriage Date? – Whoa... a what date?

N- Number of Siblings? – Two elder sisters

O- Oranges or Apples? - Apples for texture, oranges for taste

P- Phobias/Fears? – Being imprisoned for something I didn't do

Q- Favourite Quote? - Ooh, loads, but currently, see top of my blog
(That's an instruction, not a quote by the way :)

R- Reasons to smile? - Friends, dogs, cute girls

S- Season? – Spring (not too hot and no hey fever - just right)

T- Tag 3 People? – Dakota, Boo, Mellowlee and everyone else really

U- Unknown Fact About Me? – I can voluntarily flare my nostrils like a rabbit

V- Vegetable You Hate? – Onion, although I love the taste it gives me a bad stomach :[

W- Worst Habit? – Laziness

X- X-rays You've Had? – Teeth many times, wrists (ice skating accident)

Y- Your Favourite Foods? – Indian, Chinese, Pizza, Eggs, Steak

Z- Zodiac? – Cancer


Today, I'm Most Angry About: Seeing a woman swerving across the white lines in the fast lane of the motorway while there was no one in the inside or middle lanes... When I eventually passed her, I saw she was on her phone!!! Grrr - Stoopid idiot
Grrr-O-Meter Rating: 7/10

Today's Top Tip:
Encourage friends to phone you by offering a free plastic dinosaur with each call!

18 comments:

b o o said...

numero UNO YAHOO!

i wana plastic dinosaur! anyhoo, u tagged moi? okey dokes will do so this weekend. we have alot in common eh? available or single, why both of course, why be picky. heh.

:-X

Anonymous said...

I try to drive AT people approaching who appear to be on a mobile

mellowlee said...

Oh Yay, I've been tagged! Thanks its a great list, such fun :O) It's really nifty when you give one to a friend you've known a while, and sometimes the answers are surprising. Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

R - cute girls, SICK!!!!!

Yoda said...

A massage is exactly the thing I could use right now :-)

Dakota said...

Whaaaaaa…..you tagged me? Bummer, but I will play nice and post the meme later today :)

Me Myself and I said...

Can I get a free plastic dinosaur for commenting on your blog? ;)

Phil said...

Boo:
Mmm, looks like I need to order some plastic dinosaurs :]
Do we have a lot in common, I dunno, do the list and lets see!
Available or single - Well, kinda, both yeah, indeed, both :X

Hutters:
Hahaha, good plan! :]

Mellow:
I just read yours and it's kewl.
Yeah, I try to cycle who I tag, but would love everyone to do it really :]

Luke:
LOL, ah, it's only a matter of time Runtus - Trust me, I'm older and wiser than you, although whether that's a good thing, I'm not sure :]

Yoda:
Me too mate, although probably not from your good self LOL :]

Dakota:
Oh yeah, and I just read yours and it's a greta list :]

Celeste:
Mmm, maybe that qualifies, I'm not sure... Infact, no, it does not qualify for a free gift I'm affraid :]

Me Myself and I said...

what a rip-off!



;)

b o o said...

did my tag i did i did

kat said...

um... How about a YouTube video of you flaring your nostils. :-)

Kayla said...

Thanks for doing the tag DoGGa!
A very good sport, you are!

~I LOVE pie! What's your fave?
~Fear of being imprisoned for something you didn't do..thanks.
Now I have something other than ninjas to fear! hehe ;-)
~You don't seem like the type to be lazy! Although I think I understand what you mean..I can be the same way.
Must be a Cancerian characteristic

Phil said...

Celeste:
LOL :)

Boo:
I know, been over to ya :]

Kat:
Ooh, now that's an idea *makes note on a scrap of paper* ;]

Kayla:
Thanks for tagging me :]
Pie, well, erm, there's a British euphemism that springs to mind and I like that! LOL... On a serious note, apple pie with custard, mmm.
I get lazy when it comes to doing housework or job type stuff - I find it very dificult to get motivated to do it and prefer to just sleep instead :)

Anonymous said...

Believe me Phil, nothings going to change!

Phil said...

Luke:
So the £25 bet is still on then dude? :0)
[Maybe we should raise the stakes to £30 then, if you're so sure]

Anonymous said...

£50!

Anonymous said...

IN FACT, ANY PRICE YOU WANT! BUT NOT OVER £1,000,000 BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER HAVE THAT MUCH TO PAY ME!

Phil said...

OK, lets call it £50 - that covers for inflation over the years you've been saying this :]
I'm looking forward to my little payout in the not too distant future! :0)